PRE PROCEDURE CARE: Please follow instructions before procedure
- No aspirin, ibuprofen or alcohol 24 hours prior to and after your Microblading
- No Botox or fillers in the eyebrow area 2 weeks prior
- No Retin-A skin care products and or alpha hydroxy acid skin products close to the enhancement area 2 weeks prior and after your procedure
- No waxing, laser or electrolysis 1 week prior to Microblading
- Client should first check with their physician prior to procedure if they have severe diabetes, hepatitis heart problems, blood pressure or if pregnant. (We highly recommend not performing any permanent makeup procedure to any client that has any medical problem mention above)
AFTER CARE: Please follow instructions to ensure optimal results of your eyebrows. It is important to minimize moisture to your eyebrows during healing process. Also do NOT pick or peel away scabs
Applying a proper aftercare product will help to produce the proper cells to regenerate the surrounding tissues. It can also help the production of collagen, a protein that is essential for the proper healing and regeneration of damaged tissue.
Daily cleansing of the injured skin to prevent bacterial buildup, as well as the application of a healing ointment. It’s important to note that only prescribed tattoo aftercare products should be used, and that they should only be used as directed.
It should also be noted that certain products should be avoided entirely, such as pore-clogging petroleum, runny oils that can run into the eyes, as well as scented products which can further irritate the skin. Most importantly, the product should not be allowed to build up on the skin which prevents the skin from breathing.
- Apply pea size amount of ointment for both brows 1x day.
- Gently clean eyebrows once a day to remove bacteria and allow the skin to heal
- After shower gently dab away moisture from eyebrows
- Avoid any direct contact with eyebrow areas for at least 7 – 10 days
- No tanning or over exposure to sun
- No make-up or face cream on eyebrows
- Avoid Swimming
- Do not scrub, rub or pick at scabs or flaky skin as this will result in pigment loss
- Do not dye, tweeze, wax, thread or tint eyebrows for 10 days after microblading
Mild swelling, itching, light scabbing, light bruising and dry tightness.
Aftercare ointments work well for scabbing and tightness.
Darker and slightly uneven appearance. After 2-7 days the darkness will fade, swelling will dissipates and unevenness usually disappears. If it is too dark or still a bit uneven after 4 weeks then we will make adjustments during the touch up appointment.
As the procedure area heals, the color will lighten and sometimes seem to disappear in places. This can all be addressed during the touch up appointment which is why touch up is necessary. The procedure area has to heal completely before we can address any concerns.